Join us for the inaugural FNSA 5K, virtual style!
We encourage everyone to get out with your families and friends (safely!) to run or walk a 5K or any other distance. This can be done outside, on a trail or even on a treadmill. If you are not a runner, join us by biking, swimming, or doing any other physical activity you enjoy.
This year’s FNSA 5K is free and open to all, but if you feel inclined and able, donate to our newly created FNSA Student Support Fund. Donations are being accepted HERE. This fund will assist active FNSA students at KU with emergency funds as needed.
Daily Drawing Schedule
- April 3 @ 8 p.m. – Leeway Franks Gift Card
- April 4 @ 8 p.m. – KU Gift Package
- April 5 @ 8 p.m. – Original Piece by Isaiah Tasunke Wamniomni Luta (Red Whirlwind Horse) Stewart https://isaiahstewartart.com/
- April 6 @ 8 p.m. – Wild Rice, Tanka Bars, Maple Syrup, Wild Blue Berry Jam (Sealed and unopened)
- April 7 @ 8 p.m. – Leeway Franks Gift Card
- April 8 @ 8 p.m. – Haskell Gift Package
- April 9 @ 8 p.m. – Lied Center Tickets (2) to Red Sky Performance https://lied.ku.edu/?event=red-sky-trace
- April 10 @ 12:30 p.m. – Nike Shoes & Nike Hoodie